Real Madrid (@1.57) vs Fenerbahce (@2.4)
22-08-2019

Our Prediction:

Real Madrid will win

Real Madrid – Fenerbahce Match Prediction | 22-08-2019

Previous Werder Bremen star Max Kruse, who was the Turkish clubs premier summer signing, indented the only goal from his new club in the 64th minute, per Soccerway. With respect to the Yellow Canaries, who set 6th in the Turkey Sper Lig last season, they were squashed 6-1 by Bayern in the other Tuesday Audi Cup semifinal. In any case, it was short of what was expected, as Bayern Munich had already proceeded 6-0, including a hat trick by veteran star Thomas Mueller.

Fenerbahce found themselves 5-0 down at the interval against Bayern Munich last night, with Sanches, Goretzka, Coman, and a Muller brace booking the Bundesliga clubs place in the final by the halfway point. The second forty-five was much tighter but Muller was able to complete his hat trick shortly before the hour mark, before former German International Kruse scored a consolation goal for the Super Lig club and the game ended 6-1.

Premier League betting tips

It was a solid team effort, with every player chipping in across the board. Tavares was only used for 8 minutes but managed to do 3 blocks and 5 fouls in that span, while Randolph played just 9 minutes. Even though Real Madrid were left 10 points behind at the end of the first quarter, they quickly took the upper hand and overturned the lead in their favor. Real Madrid exploded on Friday against CSKA Moscow, as they played like champions against a team of similar strength. As we said, we expected them to take advantage of their big bodies, but that was not entirely the case on Friday. They outscored their opponents in each of the next three quarters, and will now have a chance for the title. It was Sergio Llull and Luka Doncic who led the charge with 16 points each, while Thompkins and Ayon scored 12 each (Ayon also had 11 rebounds).

Were confident that over 3.5 goals will be scored in tonights Third-Place Playoff and have predicted a final scoreline of 4-1 in favour of Real Madrid. The Spaniards havent had a good pre-season by any means but they do possess much more quality than their opponents and have scored five goals in their last three matches, while Fenerbahce were thrashed by Bayern Munich with their best eleven out and are bound to make some changes to avoid any more injuries before the start of the new Super Lig season. Benzema or Hazard would be the obvious choice for first Real Madrid goalscorer tonight, while Kyba and Muriqi have both already scored three friendly goals each for Fenerbahce this season and are bound to get their chances against a leaky Real Madrid defence.

Read on for all our free predictions and betting tips. Real Madrids poor pre-season form continued as they lost to Spurs in the Audi Cup Semi-Final but theyve been handed a chance to end the tournament with a win as they face Turkish side Fenerbahce in the Third Place Playoff. Real Madrid vs Fenerbahce predictions for Wednesdays Third Place Playoff in the Audi Cup.

Football betting brand reviews

Fenerbahce arent the team they used to be, finishing sixth last season and at one stage looking like genuine relegation candidates, so it wasnt too much of a surprise to see the Turkish club hammered by Bayern Munich yesterday. Real Madrid could really do with a win to end their Audi Cup as their pre-season has so far only yielded one single penalty shootout victory for the Spanish giants, with their other three matches all ending in defeats.

Real Madrid had a lot more obstacles to overcome, with tons of injuries to deal with, but they did it. Both teams deserve to be here, as they didnt make it to the final by chance, but by skill and tenacity. They will now have to outplay the entire Fenerbahce squad, but more importantly, coach Obradovic himself, and that is not a simple task.

Real Madrid had 51% of the overall possession and sixteen shots to Tottenhams twelve during the pairs Audi Cup Semi-Final but the La Liga side were extremely wayward with their finishing and only saw two of those sixteen attempts hit the target. Spurs claimed their victory thanks to a twenty-second-minute strike from England captain Harry Kane, and even with the Premier League club changing nine of their starting eleven at halftime, Real Madrid were unable to carve out an equaliser.

More Livescore

Fenerbahce got 11 wins, 13 draws and 10 misfortunes in the last 34 matches, rank No.6 with 46 points in Turkish Super Liga. There is no head-to-head statistics between Real Madrid and Fenerbahce. Real Madrid got 21 wins, 5 draws and 12 misfortunes in the last 38 matches, rank No.3 with 68 in Spanish La Liga. In this game the opportunity that Real Madrid wins is 76.33%, the possibility for a draw is 14.05% and the chance for Fenerbahce to win this game is 9.62%.

Real Madrid could really do with a win to end their Audi Cup as their pre-season has so far only yielded one single penalty shootout victory for the Spanish giants, with their other three matches all ending in defeats. Fenerbahce arent the team they used to be, finishing sixth last season and at one stage looking like genuine relegation candidates, so it wasnt too much of a surprise to see the Turkish club hammered by Bayern Munich yesterday.

Every player who played substantial minutes actually contributed to this massive win, that brings Fenerbahce close to another Euroleague title. However, Fenerbahces success also derived from their defensive approach, as they forced the team with the best threepoint percentage to score just two of ten threepointers. On the other hand, Fenerbahce had a slightly easier job against Zalgiris Kaunas, whom they defeated by 76:67. It was a matter of experience in that match just like we predicted, as Fenerbahces entire roster consists of players who can make a difference. This time it was Muhammed who exploded for 19 points, Datome scored 16 with 3 blocks, Sloukas had 14 with 3 assists, and Melli might have only scored 4 points, but he had 6 assists, 3 rebounds and 5 steals.

Real Madrid vs Fenerbahce live streaming: Quick links

Predictions, tips and stats for Fenerbahce matches. Fenerbahce, match day 31-Jul-19. Fenerbahce win chanches. Real Madrid attack strength, Real Madrid defence weakness and Real Madrid recent form analysis. Real Madrid vs Fenerbahce: Betting Tips & Predictions for Elite Club Friendlies match. Real Madrid vs Fenerbahce Elite Club Friendlies 31/Jul/19 free football betting tips and predictions. Predictions, tips and stats for Real Madrid matches. Real Madrid vs. Real Madrid meets Fenerbahce in a match of a round in Elite Club Friendlies this Wednesday at 17:00.Betting Tips Today predict a full time result of 4:1 and a Over 2.5 goals and a YES for both teams to score. Fenerbahce Home Win, Draw, Away Win, Under/Over 3.5, Under/Over 2.5, Under/Over 1.5 goals, Asian Handicap percentage tips. Real Madrid win chanches. Our match preview predictions are fully researched and provided in good faith but no profits are guaranteed. Free betting tips for Elite Club Friendlies - Real Madrid vs. Fenerbahce attack strength, Fenerbahce defence weakness and Fenerbahce recent form analysis. Please gamble responsibly, you should only ever gamble with money you can afford to lose.

Fenerbahce conceded six goals in their Semi-Final defeat at the hands of Bayern Munich, while Real Madrid only narrowly lost their Semi-Final to Spurs 1-0. Real Madrid havent kept any clean sheets in their last six matches and Fenerbahce have scored in each of their last six matches, which is why were backing the La Liga side to claim a 4-1 win tonight. The form and performances of both clubs leading into tonights third-place playoff suggests that over 3.5 goals will be scored, and were backing Real Madrid to claim a morale-boosting win. Four of Real Madrids last six matches have featured over 3.5 goals.

It is Real Madrid who have had the upper hand in this match-up over the years (W10 L7), but Fenerbahce have won six of the last eight matches between the two. So the two teams exchanged away wins over the course of the regular season, with Real Madrid winning by 77:79 in Russia, but falling by 83:86 at home. The two teams also met in the semi-finals last season, with Fenerbahce winning by 84:75 before going on to win the title.