Kansas City Royals (@2.37) vs Chicago White Sox (@1.57)
11-09-2019

Our Prediction:

Chicago White Sox will win

Kansas City Royals – Chicago White Sox Match Prediction | 11-09-2019 20:10

Jose Abreu went deep as well with his 31sthomer on the season. The White Sox were strong at the plate with the help of Danny Mendrick, James McCann and Matt Skole. Chicago was strong on the mound with the help of Jose Osich. Chicago White Sox will enter this series after their victory against Los Angeles Angels. The Cubs smashed five runs to victory and they held the Angels to just one run.

On the other hand, the White Sox is stronger than Kansas. Chicago has dominated the Royals in the past and they have played well off-late. Back the White Sox to win this game at home. Kansas City Royals vs Chicago White Sox. Ivan Nova has been one their top pitcher and he should be able to take out the Royals batting squad with ease. The MLB pick for this match is Chicago White Sox -114. Final Score Prediction, Chicago White Sox will win and cover the run line 5-4.

Comments

Viewers are specifically warned that they should inquire into the legality of participating in any games and/or activities offered by such other sites. The owner of this website assumes no responsibility for the actions by and makes no representation or endorsement of any of these games and/or activities offered by the advertiser. Activities offered by advertising links to other sites may be deemed an illegal activity in certain jurisdictions.

The 27-year-old player is holding an ERA of 6.00 and is 1-5 on the season. Covey has made eight starts for his team on the season and the righty has been experiencing issues with control. Chicago White Sox is all set to start with Dylan Covey as their pitcher against Kansas. Overall he has sent 22 opponent hitters to walk in a span of 39 frames.

Career vs. Red Sox: 0-0 with a 12.38 ERA in four games (one start). the Chicago White Sox July 16. Last outing: Allowed six runs on six hits and three walks with four Ks in 4 2/3 innings of a no-decision, 11-9 loss at the Minnesota Twins Friday. Sparkman is 3-7 with a 5.58 ERA and a 51/24 K-BB ratio in 21 appearances, including 3-6 with a 5.96 ERA in 13 starts. Misc.: 1-4 with an 8.08 ERA (35 ER, 39 IP) in his last seven starts, but he tossed a complete-game, five-hit shutout vs.

One of the hottest pitchers in the majors is Lucas Giolito who is 8-1 with a 2.54 ERA and 0.95 WHIP. He refuses to get burned by the big inning and give up very few HRs. Brad Keller with the Kansas City Royals has struggled a bit, but also does not get killed by the long ball. His 42 walks are atrocious however, and should help lead to an easy Chicago White Sox win.

Spread: Chicago White Sox -114

The righty is holding an ERA of 4.94 and is 9-12 on the season with 53 BBs and 155 Ks. The leading batsman in hits with a batting average of .306 is Whit Merrifield. When it comes to homers and RBIs, Kansas is looking towards Jorge Soler as their leader. Overall, the Royals are holding .245 at the plate and opposing hitters are holding .275. Kansas City Royals will turn in Jakob Junis as their starter on Tuesday.

TheChicago White Soxare coming off a 6-4 lost to the Kansas City Royals and are currently coming off a 3 Game Road Trip. Plus, theKansas City Royalsare currently 20-43 SU on the season, won their last game over the Chicago White Sox and allowed 4 runs against in their last game. Furthermore, the Chicago White Sox are currently 29-33 SU on the season and are coming off a 3 game losing streak.

Andrew has been with Sports Chat Place since 2012, contributing to football, baseball and basketball across the fantasy,college and professional ranks. His goal is to break down the complicated trends and numbers into a language that's accessible even if you're not a seasoned sports bettor, providing comprehensive insight that can apply to just about everyone.

C.O.G.O. After we process it through our math predictor, we then provide a CHANCES OF COVERING percentage for that game, which lets you know if theres any value on the OVER in that game. = (Chances Game Going OVER) The C.O.G.O. percentage is based on both teams OVER/UNDER record, using both teams short and long-term OVER/UNDER records. *Note: If theres a 60% chance of the game going OVER, that means, theres a 40% chance of the game going UNDER.

Wednesday

On Wednesday, Chicago was weak on the mound with Ivan Nova as they allowed seven runs. Chicago will be looking forward to break their six-game losings streak in this match. Chicago White Sox and Kansas City Royals will face-off from Kauffman Stadium as they wrap up their final game of the series on Thursday. The White Sox have been struggling with injuries and their last six games did not go well. From the batting side, they gave up five runs against Kansas.

The White Sox have dropped three of his past four outings, and he tied a season-low with 10 hits allowed last time out in Oakland on July 12. He has posted just one quality start across his past seven outings. Nova checks into this one with a 4-8 record, 5.60 ERA and 70 strikeouts across 106 innings over his 19 starts so far this season. The last time he faced the Royals at Kauffman Stadium, he allowed four earned runs, six hits and a walk with six strikeouts over 5 1/3 innings in a no-decision back on June 7.

The southpaw Duffy has fared a little better than his counterpart, posting a 3-5 record, 4.64 ERA and 64 strikeouts across 77 2/3 innings. Over his past three outings, he is a dismal 0-2 with a 5.28 ERA and 1.70 WHIP in 15 1/3 innings. He left his most recent start due to a left-hand contusion, but he is expected to make his scheduled start without any issues.