Arizona Diamondbacks (@2.0) vs New York Mets (@1.8)
12-09-2019

Our Prediction:

New York Mets will win

Arizona Diamondbacks – New York Mets Match Prediction | 12-09-2019 19:10

They have walked 3.2 men per 9 innings while striking out 8.7 per 9. He's allowed 9.4 hits per 9 innings and he has a FIP of 4.62. They have a team WHIP of 1.32 and their FIP as a unit is 4.32. Teams are hitting .247 against the bullpen and they've struck out 496 hitters and walked 212 batters. As a team, Arizona allows 8.6 hits per nine innings while striking out 8.7 batters per nine innings. The Diamondbacks have a 75-67 overall record this season. They are 11th in the league in team earned run average at 4.32. Arizona as a pitching staff has walked 457 batters and struck out 1,237. They have allowed 182 home runs this season, ranking them 20th in the league. Starting pitcher Merrill Kelly has a 10-13 record with an earned run average of 4.69 and a WHIP of 1.35 this season. The bullpen has an earned run average of 4.34 and they have given up 487 base hits on the year. The Diamondbacks pitchers collectively have given up 1,227 base hits and 614 earned runs. He has 132 strikeouts over his 157.1 innings pitched and he's given up 164 hits.

You guys know how I feel about pitchers making their career debut.The New York Mets should be thrilled to finally get out of Los Angeles and have a nice edge with a consistentWheeler on the hill. Wheeler has been more than reliable as of late, allowing three or less runs in seven of his last nine starts, and he's gone seven or more innings in six of his last eight starts.Duplantier has just 12 career innings under his belt and will be making his first ever start when he takes the mound tonight.

Diamondbacks: 3-1 with a 2.82 ERA in six starts, including 1-0 in one start this year (7 IP, 4 ER, 0 BB, 9 K). Last start: Yielded one run on seven hits and two walks with three Ks in five innings of an 8-4 win at the Washington Nationals Wednesday. Career vs. Wheeler is 10-7 with a 4.33 ERA and a 163/47 K-BB ratio in 27 starts. Misc.: 5-2 with a 4.46 ERA in 12 home starts in 2019.

Main navigation

New York will face difficulty against Arizona since they have Greinke on the mound as the starting pitcher. deGrom has done his part for New York, but it will not be as easy as it seems in this game. New York Mets vs. The MLB pick for this match is Arizona Diamondbacks -105. Final Score Prediction, Arizona Diamondbacks will win and cover the run line 6-2. The Mets will need to focus on scoring runs instead of concentrating on pitching. Arizona Diamondbacks.

Using any of the information found at SportsBettingDime.com to violate any law or statute is prohibited. Furthermore, the unique odds we produce in select news articles are also for amusement, and are not available to be wagered on. The handicapping and odds information (both sports and entertainment) found on SportsBettingDime.com is strictly for entertainment purposes. For further guidelines please visit our responsible online gambling page. We are not a sportsbook and do not take any wagers. Please visit sportsbook operators for details. SportsBettingDime.com is not supported by or linked to any professional, college or university league, association, or team. We do not endorse illegal online gambling. SportsBettingDime.com does not target any individuals under the age of 18. Please check the online gambling regulations in your jurisdiction before placing any wagers with the betting sites advertised on SportsBettingDime.com, as they do vary. Terms & Conditions apply to all bonus offers advertised.

After we process it through our math predictor, we then provide a CHANCES OF COVERING percentage for that game, which lets you know if theres any value on the OVER in that game. *Note: If theres a 60% chance of the game going OVER, that means, theres a 40% chance of the game going UNDER. C.O.G.O. = (Chances Game Going OVER) The C.O.G.O. percentage is based on both teams OVER/UNDER record, using both teams short and long-term OVER/UNDER records.

TheMets are 2-6 in the last 8 meetings in Arizona and5-2 in the last 7 meetings. The under is 5-1 in Diamondbacks last 6 vs. The over is 9-4-2 in Wheeler's last 15 starts overall. National League East. TheMets are 3-7 in their last 10 during game 1 of a series,1-4 in their last 5 Friday games and1-4 in Wheeler's last 5 road starts. TheDiamondbacks are 8-3 in their last 11 during game 1 of a series,4-1 in their last 5 Friday games and0-4 in their last 4 games on grass.

Over/Under: 7

Furthermore, the New York Mets are currently 27-29 SU on the season and are coming off a 2 game losing streak. Plus, the Arizona Diamondbacks are currently 28-29 SU on the season, lost their last game to the Colorado Rockies.Also the Diamondbacks be playing the New York Mets on Saturday. The New York Mets are coming off a 2-0 lost to the Los Angeles Dodgers and are currently coming off a 4 Game Road Trip.

The Mets will need to play the Diamondbacks on the road, which seems to be a bit of a challenge. New York Mets will take on Arizona Diamondbacks at Chase Field in Phoenix, Arizona on Saturday. New York Mets are currently eight games under the .500 overall. Arizona has been performing well at home and they will have that advantage in this matchup. New York Mets witnessed a rough road on the season as they managed to win just one of the last four games against Los Angeles Dodgers.

The DMVI is a tool to find value vs. the current line. DMVI = (Daily Market Value Index) The DMVI is our researched and calculated line compared to the bookmakers line. When calculating the DMVI, we look for the margin of error between the bookmakers line, the final result of a game and then produce the value of what the line should be in the next game for both teams.

deGrom was walked just 18 batters and gave up 56 hits. The 30-year-old player has pitched a total of 63 innings and has been able to strike out 77 batters on the season. deGrom has managed to hold a 3-5 record with an ERA of 3.71 on the season. New York Mets will be sending Jacob deGrom to the mound on Saturday as the starting pitcher.

MLB Baseball 10:10 PM EST

The Arizona Diamondbacks need a win here to snap a four-game losing streak. Jon Duplantier gets the ball, and he is 1-0 with a 2.25 ERA and 12 strikeouts this season. Eduardo Escobar leads the Diamondbacks with 64 hits and 45 RBI while Ketel Marte and Adam Jones have combined for 121 hits and 73 RBI. This will be Duplantiers first career game against the Mets. The Arizona Diamondbacks have won six of their last nine games when scoring four or more runs. The Diamondbacks have scored 16 runs in their last three games and four or more runs in five of their last seven games.